Sinister: B+S content. No, not really.

Robin Stout Ppyrrjs at xxx.uk
Thu Sep 30 14:00:55 BST 1999

 their beards, though. I remember when Vic Reeves interviewed them on his radio show, Cock In The Wood;

Vic: (to Bob from the Beta Band) Can I feel under your beard?

Bob: Okay then

Vic: Oooh! A pair of testicles!

	Funny how his name was Bob isn't it? I'm still amazed by how The Two Ronnies were both called
Ronnie, though. I've never met anyone called Ronnie in my life so TWO of them, in a double act which
doesn't just rely on the fact that they've got the same name (although that is quite funny) has to be more
than  just a coincidence. On the subject of death, I think I actually worry more about the whole Two Ronnies
thing  than death. Maybe I've got things a little out of proportion.

	The way I linked all that together was rather inept, wasn't it? I'll never be a DJ.

	Waiting for the new B + S album is worse than waiting for Christmas when I was eight. To add the
the rusty old rumour mill that's been cranked up again lately, there's a little piece on the Jeepster news page
that says that the band are "fine-tuning new songs from nearly all of the band members". I hope this means
that Sarah and Richard will be doing stuff. A few months back someone said that all the new songs were
going to  be Murdoch compositions. So really we haven't got a clue what it's going to be like, have we?

Here's my suggestion;

	1; Song About My Big Bottom (Big Arse Song)  by Isobel Campbell

	2; Song About Snooker  by Richard Colburn

	3; Mixin' Da Dexx  by Chris Geddes

	4; She's A Girl And She's Got Ricketts  by Stuart Murdoch

	5; Song About My Wife  by Stuart David

            6; Blow My Horn  by Mick Cooke

	7; I Have A Triangular Face  by Stuart Murdoch

	8; New York Girl  by Stevie Jackson

	9; Too Short To Play A Treble Recorder  by Sarah Martin

	10; Loony Girl, She Eats Shoes  by Stuart Murdoch

Who said satire was dead? Me, that's who.

	Bye, then

			Robin x