Sinister: i used to think my dad was elvis.

Matthew Dowgert MFDOWGERT at xxx.edu
Thu Sep 30 18:00:49 BST 1999

i go to a small east-coast college and i know a few people here, but not a whole lot.  anyhow, the other day one of my friends who works on the newspaper was in the office listening to belle and sebastian.  someone else in the office said 'i like this music.  who is it?'  and my friend said 'it's belle and sebastian.'  and then someone else who was in the office at the same time, but up until now had said nothing said 'that's the band that matt dowgert likes.' and the other person said 'yeah, i heard they're his favorite band.'

so i was happy, because there are worse things to be known for.

have a fine day, all,

matthew francis dowgert