Sinister: My Toronto

Ken Seto kseto at xxx.com
Thu Sep 30 20:31:24 BST 1999

hello,

I've been on this list for two years now and this is my
first post... yay!

I'm not sure what all this fuss is about regarding Toronto.
It's a great city and I every time I've returned from a trip abroad,
I see more and more reasons why I love living in this city.

How many cities in North America can boast having 2 clubs that
play lovely B&S tunes to dance to?  It's really nice to be able
to step out in my dancing boots on a Friday night knowing I
will be able to wiggle to a few B&S tunes and maybe a Looper
tune or two!

Yes, some Torontonians seem a bit cold... but were mostly just shy...

Anyways... I'm heading to the VOX this Friday and I was wondering
if any fellow Toronto Sinisterites are interested in meeting up?  This
is a bit last minute... but what the hell.

I'm hoping the good DJ will play something from Tigermilk this week...

Oh.. yeah Hershal, I'm not sure what's going on next week yet, but I
can a least point you towards the better venues and clubs around
town.  Just drop me a line!

Cheers,
Ken