Sinister: Autour de Lucie

Charles Byron boy_afraid at xxx.com
Thu Sep 30 16:33:01 BST 1999

You should definitely give Autour de Lucie a try.
The first album (Autour de Lucie) is a work of art, and the second one (I
don´t remember the name right now) is also lovely.
Valerie, the singer, is for sure some kind of fallen angel and sometimes,
she makes me think about Isobel...

Stay Handsome,
Charles Byron

     I've recently been on a french kick.  I want to listen to anything that
has people singing french on it. Which for me contains only the french song
from Rushmore and Belle and Sebastian singing Poupee De Cire. Poupee De Son
.
So if anyone could tell me some good french artists I'd be eternally
grateful.

Later,
Adam