Sinister: GLAMOROUS GLUE

GEORGE DICKIE sad_fluffy_ghd at xxx.com
Thu Sep 30 21:13:13 BST 1999

  I went to school with a George Dickie. He customised an old 60s Vespa,
painting it gold with red, white and blue stripes and it had lots of
mirrors and chrome and stuff on it. About two days after it was finished
some unpleasant types set it on fire and it was completely destroyed. I
think he was a glue sniffer.

     THIS IS STRANGE

'CAUSE MY FRIENDS MUM THOUGHT I WAS A GLUE SNIFFER

'CAUSE SHE SAW THE E'S I SENT HER DAUGHTER

       SHE CONFRONTED ME VIA E

AND WE GOT ON REALLY WELL
SHE STARTED SENDING 2 E'S A DAY

SHE ASKED ME TO COME ROUND HER HOUSE FOR TEA AND CAKE

I DID NOT GO
'CAUSE I'M SHY LIKE THAT

                     SHE NO LONGER SENDS ME E'S

AND THE DAUGHTER WENT FROSTY ON ME TOO

AS SHE ASKED ME TO COME ROUND

      AS SHE WANTED TO COOK ME A STEAK

THERE WAS SOMETHING ODD ABOUT THIS OFFER

I DID NOT GO

BUT I HAVE MADE IT UP TO HER SINCE

I TRIED TO E THE MUM BUT NO RESPONCE

   IF I EVER MEET HER MUM

IT WILL BE REALLY SCARY

WHAT TO SAY???
OH WHAT TO SAY????

SORRY THIS STORY MAY BE VERY BORING IF YOUR NOT ME

I LOVE
I LOVE
I LOVE
I LOVE