Sinister: Re: sinister-digest V4 #102

Elvis ... dontlookatmyaddressnaughty at xxx.com
Sat Apr 1 00:39:12 BST 2000

hi. se cond post fear maybe. now ive got to fear that my secret life as a
serial killer will be err. soemthinged.

i'll give you a quick run down of soemthing. i had/havent got many trousers.
so i cut into the bottoms to fold out the flappy bits. this makes quite a
mess with bits of dead string and such. maybe it will be in the news. in the
local paper. ''boy with no trousers on beats his trousers up on the patio''.
i would like to think the quality of that could-be headline is equal to or
greater in journalistic skills of the worksop guardian. i cant be bothered
to see if that makes sense or not. so then i ironed the bottom bits. and
continued to beat them. the white pair had a stain on he bottom where i
killed the bin man i mean fell of my bike into a goats carcass. i mean err
err err. so anyway. i wonder if i started making outrageous and horrible
comments now anyone would notice. if i put ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS in big letters,
maybe i will acquire a shed load of german tourist fans in a bus or coach?
the my-writy-stuff readers amongst you, i.e two, will be pleased to know the
elvis related-ness of them has gone a bit. maybe. although quite obviously,
he still is in our hearts and minds, we keep him alive through carefull use
of poetry story writing formaldahyde [r.e spelling. go away] . [no dont
infact. i . anyway.] . hes alive anyway

1 year today since my scruffy handwriting adorned the bathroom wall with the
profound text that was ''31-3-99''

i dont quite grasp the ''FREE DRUGS'' mirror-esque (?) campaign that famous
club type magazine is doing.

anyway, ironing. so i got the ironing board out. and isnt ironing just like
gliding in several ways? like its gliding as it goes over said trouser. but
i think the pleasure it gives a person must be on a par to flying one of
those like sky type wings and stuff but no engine? things.

i couldnt work out how to use the ironing board when putting it away. and it
slammed 1 cm (i measured it honest) from my finger. the thought was very
painfull. it reminds me in some obscure way of the time the romanian or
soemwhere man came to ask the way to retford. i suppose it was the same
hallway thing. tenuous. however thats spelt,.

oh . i had a dream too. about the words twee grate hard kid sad jumper and
multi-coloured all appearing in a paragraph cut-out of about 2cm by 4 cm. i
think it was related to me cutting out the quote about urban hyms as being
the verves album. as in the verves album urban hyms. it just made it sound
like one. why i cut it out. i dont know. im goign to go and cry and get very
scared now. in a cupboard.

i guess people do longer posts than this. hmm. i think i will go and put my
single tone fake brown beard n.h.s glasses with big bue eyes and eybrows
with holes in the middle and a red head scarf type thing. as a disguise.

mm,mmm. tape tree person. i dont actualy have any cds or tapes or anyhting
music wise. my only posessions are a orange sock and a pipe. or i dont have
anyhting to tape people. either way. hmm. id send another wonderfully
personalised email to tell you this, but im scared, that i will go up from
serial killer into cyber stalker serial killer.

ignore that. bytheway.