Sinister: Please give welcomes to the new sinister toddler

Eric D. Brasure edb213 at xxx.edu
Sat Apr 1 00:01:20 BST 2000

Hello all.

I've been reading your musings for almost a month now, and I finally decided
that now would be as good a time as any to use the nursery key that I
received a while back (St. Pat's Day, actually). I guess I was having too
much fun playing with the alphabet blocks...
I suppose that introductions are in order, so here goes. I'm an almost
grown-up college student in good ol' New York City, who was introduced to
B&S this past summer by a somewhat evil boy that shall remain nameless. He
made me a taped copy of "If You're Feeling Sinister" and I immediately fell
in love... with the music, you understand. I had already fallen in love with
the boy, which turned out to be a mistake. Feel sorry for me, if you wish.
Is anyone else *not* planning on buying the new single before the new album?
It was rather nice of Matador to release the single here, but I don't want
to spoil the album with new stuff. Does that make any sense to anyone else?
I'll not bore you all anymore. Be well, and be wary of grocery store
cashiers soliciting tips.

Regards,
Eric