Sinister: Greetings

David White david at xxx.uk
Sun Apr 2 15:45:36 BST 2000

I've just got out of the nursery at last. Unfortunately, I can't think of
anything interesting to say just now.
Did anybody else see the band on BBC Choice the other night? I was a bit
disappointed that they only showed one song but I suppose it's better than
nothing.
I should mention that I run a site devoted to the band, you can find it at
www.belleandsebastian.freeserve.co.uk I need people like you to help it work
though. I need genuine fans to write reviews of their favourite songs and
albums/singles and to write articles about the band or music. There's also a
discussion board there for you to use.
Anyway that's all for now,

http://www.belleandsebastian.freeserve.co.uk