Sinister: Dagnammit!

Katy Dutton jellybabs at xxx.com
Sat Apr 1 20:22:09 BST 2000

It worked when I had nothing to say just then!  Well, the general gist of
what I had to say before was this:

Sinister Village.  The title of village journo has been bestowed upon my
good self, and I've been conned (bribed by promises of sexual favours and
jellybabies really) into writing a 'gossip column'.  So what I'm saying is:
I'll select the smuttiest bits from the list that everyone sees and stick em
up, monitor trends in the crush list dept. etc etc (I got one! Nur
nur...although it was from 'the old man' <teehee> so it counts in a
different [good] way...).  But feel free to mail me, kids, with some
scandalous snippets of gossip and I'll pass 'em on to the Village for public
consumption.

Katy x