Sinister: glitter lasts forever

sweetie something sweetie_something at xxx.com
Sun Apr 2 22:05:00 BST 2000

sinister

easter hols, YAY!
and im in a fine fine mood today

euch i just walked out my wee room to put a can in the bin then back in and
it *stinks* like sweet and sour pot noodles.

ive noticed that people have started doing this;
/me is in a fine fine mood

and i was gonna go into a big long thang about it
but the i thought, no that would just be stupid,
coz i realised to put
*sweetie is in a fine fine mood
would look even sillier
but i was half way tho it when i realised i was talking complete and utter
bollux- as per usual

so anyway
last day of school (for easter anyway)
i went to this interhouse quiz thing
(which was crap, i mean the car country sticker q's "if a car has a sticker
on the back with an 'i' in it, where is it from?" [its italy as we soon
found out] but we had a whole round of that!!!)
and for a considerable amount of the way through the first round, i had a
group of trendy bitches behind me giving me abuse. well what they consider
to be abuse, but they have small, petty, shallow little minds so it was only
things that they themselves would be offended by. they eventually got kicked
out of the hall :)
then the 6th years had a 'talent' show to fund their prom. i went, but only
coz i had nothing else to do. i ended up the back sitting with the sound and
light boys and a few other friends. but they did things like s club 7 and
the venga boys.  although i confess the venga boys one was quite funny.
and then some of the boys did hot stuff and stripped off to their boxers on
stage. and they were all quite well built and muscly, except 1, the most
popular boy in school, and hes a skinny boy, and he has a really big head
and no shoulders. dont get me wrong, i like skinny boys, but he just looks
stupid.

and on saturday
i went to jason andreas' house and we watched true romance and listened to
music. and i pulled out some of the hair on his fore arm coz it grows in
silly directions. it does u know.  :)
and when we were waiting at the bus stop waiting for my bus we saw a big
		STU
		=M=
scratched into the bus stop. and thought, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. :)
at nite i went to my pals house across the road. there was er...6 of us
theres normally 13/14/15 but most couldnt make it. i arrived an hour late
and some of the lassies had been drinking and were high and acting more
drunk than they could have been which was annoying, but pyjamela who was the
worst was just leaving as i arrived anyway.
first we played 'who wants to be a millionaire?' which is a bit silly
really.
and then we watched the end of entrapment which is also a bit silly. the
film i mean.

and today i was back at work. finally got some money. :)
it was a bit boring coz it was so quiet but it could have been worse i
guess.
and i met the new manager. he can sure talk!
its all changed, as it does every year. i ended up picking up all the dead
leaves coz i was bored, even tho that was frasers job coz he was sposed to
be in the flight area, but hes a lazy sod and wouldnt have done it. but i
didnt get it all done coz i didnt start until later.
and weve got some new stuff in, theres a mantis,which is really cool coz it
watches u and giant grasshoppers and they r like 7" long! theyre huuuuuuge!
and at one point i was looking in the stick insect tank and i saw a spiny
one, which i had been told we didnt have any of. so i looked for more and
found these 2 very odd looking spider sort of things. i didnt know if they
were sposed to be there so i took them out and i was gonna keep them but i
wanted to know what they are and i dont have anywhere to put them anyway. my
boss imports stuff from trinidad so these could be anything.
but that got me thinking, and i thought if i ever discover a new species, im
gonna name i after sinister. :)

and next week, my 2nd week off, im sposed to be going to this study thing at
falkirk collage for help with my higher subjects (although if i get offered
to work i wont be going) coz im doing so crap. apparantly they make u do
physical stuff, i think they reffered to it as 'confidence building' but a
lassie who went last year said that they made them put up a tent blind
folded! aye right, i hope they dinnae think theyll hae me daein that! coz
they can damn well think again!

tonight we fly
sweetie
xox