Sinister: Oh stop moaning you grumpy .............

David Strange Strange David1822 at xxx.com
Sun Apr 2 21:16:13 BST 2000

Hello you Lovely lot,

Wow, what a week got a call last Saturday and it appears that I'll be going
to All
Timbale's Partings, it should be absouloutly fantabbyocious and absouloutly
non
mokeish. All the sinister kids should met up or organise a party or
something equally
cool, maybe even have a sinister football team to show those celebrities how
to play, any
ideas.
 I watched some Blackbirds today and they made me wonder why to birds often
fly such
a short distance sometimes when they could just hop to the same place?, if I
was a bird I
would fly everywhere and just use my hopping powers to play hopscotch with
my birdie
pals, maybe that's what they do.
Why oh why do music papers label bands the new 'whatever' when there's
nothing wrong
with the old 'whatever' they've just lost favour in the journalists eye's,
the NME and the
Melody Pop (whoops I meant Maker) label anyband who sound a little folky and
sweet
the new B&S well there's nothing wrong with the old B&S thank you music
paper's
you're just a buch of Dickslaps (I had to get it in somewhere), they always
build up new
bands and then a few years down the line slag them off, but still like crap
bands no names
mentioned and always write good things about them even if they've released 5
singles
from one album and totally sold out and speak utter crap, we could play a
game guess
what band I'm talking abot, mail me privately if you care and don't if you
er don't.
How bad was Gatsby the other day the actors were the worst I'd ever seen so
wooden, oh
dear it was almost as bad as this post no probably worse. See some of you at
Camber and
others whenever.
oh yeah Brighton Hove Albion F.C for the division 3 playoffs up the seagulls
etc.

Dave

'without a crush since 1981'