Sinister: don't go on pointe unless you're a ballerina

the angel blackwell angel_blackwell at xxx.com
Mon Apr 3 05:45:19 BST 2000

oh dear sinisterites...
i went to london this weekend...well, london ontario, and had a really
fabulous time.
we went to this little club, had fun, but i was wearing my big clunky
shoes...well, i was showing off and and went up on pointe...my poor little
toes are hurting my little body...
but, I met a lot of b&s fans as well...i'm really happy. and they all listen
to a lot of house/trance as well...i thought i was a little odd that i was
this little raver boy and loved listening to b&s...but there are
others...many others...a lot of these little boys and girls found looper and
then wanted more...
and i've also some to the conclusion that anytime i want to find a cd, it'll
be all sold out...nick drake isn't anywhere to be found in toronto...i went
out looking for nick drake and do make say think...none of which could be
found here...i didn't want to have to buy them online...but it seems to be
my only option...
i just got digital tv...i have the other sister on...i'm gonna have a good
cry..."how much do you weigh???"
evening all...this time change is evil....
g'night and be well...
the angel blackwell...