Sinister: *can you help me?*

jennpr at xxx.edu jennpr at xxx.edu
Mon Apr 3 06:56:35 BST 2000

~hello~
well i have not see the movie yet but i hope to do so in the near
future.
last week i recieved the belle and sebastian shirt that i had ordered
from the website.  i also ordered the "badges" or "pins", some may say.
i am proud to sport such on all my belongings now.  i just hate the
thought of losing one.  the other day i had attended a show in ny and my
roommate had purchased a pin from the band that played.  it was $1.
meanwhile i had bought two, one for my brother.  we were taking the path
train home and she lost it while we were boarding the overwhelmed
train.  we had to hop on it real quick.  she was so sad.  i tried to
explain to her that i have lost at least 50 badges/pins in my lifetime
and it can truly be a sad experiece but one that you have to get used to
if you are to have them.  now the purchase may have only costed, $1 but
there is so much more to that little thing that adorns your bag/jacket.
luckily i had bought the two so i gave her the other one i had.  she is
still very sad about it.
well i am running for president of my class at my college and i need a
slogan.  i want a real good one and i just cannot think.  Can you help
me??  It can only be up to 15 characters, including spaces.  Also, I am
in the class of 2002-that may help.  I will give you credit on my mini
bio i include if you would like too.  I just figure with all the well
spoken fellow sinister folks, maybe someone could think of something
that will stand out among the others that may run against me.  i MUST
win..
goodnight, jenn