Sinister: here I go again... an idea came to me you see....

idle berry idleberry at xxx.com
Mon Apr 3 08:45:00 BST 2000

Finally!
A return to the mothership (Scotland)!
A recharge of the batteries! (Well, my mobile won't
work without it!)
And Three nasty essays due in after this little break.
So, here I am, back in Scotland, Lazying about, and
considering getting my hair cut, as its luvly punky
thing has grown out a bit, and resembles a mullet, and
thats not good.
I had a dream the other night, that I was in a little
newsagents, and they sold B+S stickers and sticker
albums. Now, when I woke up, it seemed like a shame
that you can't already buy this sort of thing, with
pictures of Stu M and co. in sticker form. I mean it
in a twee and slightly ironic move against the usual
"pokemon" and Spice girl sticker albums that you can
get. So, does anyone else agree that B+S should be
turned into Stickers? It'd be great, if you ask me,
swapping stickers with your belle and sebastian
friends, and then when you get one they don't have
waggling it (the sticker!) in their face and going
"neeeh!". And now most of us are at an age where we
don't need to ask our mum to lend us 10p or whatever
it costs these days to buy a packet. We could go out
there, and buy away! without having to ask for adult
permission first! I could think of no better way to
waste my student loan!
God, why do I have such cool dreams where cool things
happen? Dreams are very cool, if you ask me. You can
conjure up the dead and hark back to the days when
they were alive.

Anyway, enough of my wishful thinking. But does anyone
else think a sticker album of B+S would be a good
idea? And hey! Looper in pog form! yay!!!

Okay, I'm off now. thought I'd share that wee gem with
you lot.

Bye!

Idleberry

=====