Sinister: lets make daisy chains

Tim Hackett timothy at xxx.net
Mon Apr 3 11:56:09 BST 2000

I can finally see summer at the end of the wintery tunnel, not because it
has rained a little less this monday morning, or because it was light when I
woke up, but because glastonbury tickets go on sale today.  Belle and
Sebastian are on the official glastonbury 'rumours' list, so what does
anyone think the chances of them actually playing are?  About as great as it
not raining this year.  Then again, I suppose it only rained once or twice
last year, and one of those occasions was entirely the fault of travis.  And
I didn't really notice that, as I was with a girl with a very nice blue and
green and orange and purple stripy hat.  Cuddling together meant we didn't
get nearly as wet, so it was for purely practical reasons, you understand.
honest.  Oh, I'm looking forward to living on welsh cakes and wine for
another 5 days already...

love and kisses,
scampi.x