Sinister: i don't care, i'm insured

fiona mbbx9ff2 at xxx.uk
Mon Apr 3 14:34:38 BST 2000

haven't posted for a while, but then everyone who's ever read my
posts will realise that i only send them when i'm depressed and my
greetings come with the shock news that just now i'm reeally happy.

   thought i'd better send you a farewell message, though, i'm having
trouble keeping up with you all, what with my hectic social life and
i'm going home in a few days, so i won't be able to access my uni
account, so i'm unsubbing for a while.
  i'll try and keep upwith you on the www and one day i might even be
able to find my way into #sinister. and i hope i can keep my place in
the village, or i won't have anywhere to live.

  seen lots of bands lately:
  -broadcast - mmm, gorgeous
  -ooberman - RAWKed more than i expected
and my new tip for tweeish scottish band who needless to say will be
tarred with the b+s label - khaya, they're fantastic. any band that
can have a twee cellist and a bloke in an ac/dc t-shirt get my vote.
(unless ballboy get it first, but we'll have to see about that)

  even though i won't be reading them, on everyone else's behalf, i
think we've had enough of the high fidelity reviews, no-one needs to
read 1200 opinions of the same film. or maybe thats just me.

  if anyone's interested, the next b+s night at the star+garter in
manchester is on 12th may. if you want to know any more, mail me and
i'll get the organisers to get in touch with you.

  the main point of my post is to reassure any lost/miserable souls
out there (and i know there's a few of you) that stuff can turn out
to be alright (and in some cases even grate).
 if memory serves, i've spent the duration of my time on the sinister
list complaining about not having a man and not being able to cope
with uni and anything else i could possibly think of that was making
me miserable. well, as of the last couple of weeks all of that seems
to have sorted itself out, and without going into details of how
fabulous my boyfriend is and how the sun's been shining, i'd just
like to remind you all to hang on in there and eventually it'll be
alright.

  sorry, not that anyone really needs or wants my advice, but
sometimes i can't help myself.

  oh no, there's so many more things i wanted to say, but dammit this
is turning into one of those posts that you scroll through and don't
read any of (not that i ever do that you understand) so i shall leave
you now and get on with my new campaign, jaffa cakes have now come to
dominate the world, so i am now promoting vodka and irn-bru (not wkd,
but the actual separate things but together)

   love and jaffa cakes (that still sounds better)

                                  fiona

~~~~i would lock you up but i could not bear to hear you screaming to
be set free
      grrrrrrr

  oh and if anyone wants to get in touch, don't reply here, you'll
find me at   feegrr at hotmail.com