Sinister: Re: sinister-digest V4 #103

Chris_t_opher chris_t_opher at xxx.com
Mon Apr 3 16:59:52 BST 2000

Exhibitionists,

    The *horizontally-challenged* Wizard said:

"Anyway, the other thing I wanted to rant about was the
Virgin store in Stirling, no Godspeed You Black Emperor, no Go Kart
Mozart, in fact nothing that I wanted to buy except ridiculously pricey
stuff. for example a Sparklehorse EP for only 10 pound, or how about 8
track sound system by fonda 500, last week it was 12 pound, this week they
decided to sell it for 16, cunts."

    Just to be near a music shop that has ANY of them would be nice. I have
to sit on a train for 90 minutes just for the privilege. Go Kart Mozart i
heard last week and didnt have enough time to write down their name. Thanks
for reminding me. I got an email that the new Sparklehorse Album is due very
soon, so just hold out for that. And Fonda 500 probably arent as good as
you'll hope. "Super Furries on a budget" i say.

    Anyway, im going to see Godspeed on Wednesday in Manchester (anyone
else?) so, i'll be able to give my view on them soon :o) If i'm anything
like Ian McK, expect to see me ranting soon.

i r e a l i s e d t o d a y t h a t i a m i n v i n c i b l e

    Go on, take you're best shot. You just can't hurt me, can you?

    I want to meet a girl. But i don't want a girlfriend. I hope that
doesn't confuse you. Because, if it does, you've never experienced what i'm
experiencing now. Shame on you :o)

    Chris_t_opher - becoming more brief