Sinister: You dirty, dirty man

Michael Cronshaw michael at xxx.net
Tue Apr 4 01:18:24 BST 2000

Hello everybody peeps,

Sweet, sweet Stu M. I had a dirty daydream... those of a twee disposition
please look away now. Only hardened B&S fans should read the rest of this
drivel...

Stuart finished choir practice, met up outside the church with Isobel, and
was riding her home on his Chopper. Stuart was riding too fast, and he burst
a tyre. He felt a bit disappointed, so he lit a cigarette and they both
started wheeling the bike back. It was a long walk, so they stopped at the
park on the way to play on the swings. Stuart pushed Isobel hard and fast,
and it wasn't long before she was reaching places she'd never been before,
and was spinning round and round the pole. Then Stuart wanted a go, so
Isobel gave him a hand, but he wouldn't go as far as Isobel, and was happy
swinging both ways. After all this activity, Stuart started salivating - he
was gagging for something to put in his mouth to satisfy him, so he popped
into the village shoppe to buy some sweets. Isobel wanted some, so she
sucked Stuart's lollipop, but it wasn't enough for her, so they decided to
go round to Chris' to play with his organ. On the way there, they bumped
into Richard, who was with Sarah, who had a big bucket - they'd been to KFC,
coz Richard loved the taste of chicken. They carried on at a slow but steady
pace, and after a while Richard's mobile started vibrating, so he reached
into his pocket, and after fumbling around for a while, pulled it out and
held it up to Sarah's face. It was Chris, who said Stevie and Mick were
coming. Richard couldn't stand the excitement, so he pumped up Stuart's
inner tube to make it temporarily hard, got on and went like the clappers.
The rest of them banged along on their feet, but it was really long and
tiring, and Sarah had an insatiable appetite, so she naughtily ate Richard's
spicy drumsticks. When they got there, they found Chris, Stevie and Richard
were taking it in turns to blow Mick's trumpet. That's all of the dream I
can remember, I think they all had a good time around Chris' joint. Oh, and
at the end, Stevie Jackson Stuart.

B&S are dick slappin' good. I don't normally have dreams like this, but B&S
are so wild they bring out the animal in me.

Glastonbury should be marvellous, whether or not B&S are playing. I hope to
see y'all there.

I found a good band at mp3.com called Chimp - this is their web site:
http://www.chimp.cwc.net/
The video at the site is grate, it takes a long while for it to buffer, but
it's worth it.

Brighton & Hove Albion F.C. - Top! (well maybe one day)

Mikey.x

Yes yes yes should have guessed it before
She never was happy with him
No no no she gave plenty of clues
We all thought that she was faking
To end the crying in the morning people say
"It fades away"
To end the violence in the evening, "Life goes on"
I'm not sure if that's quite what she'd say