Sinister: Get clean stuff away from here, I'm dying my hair...

Kenneth P Y Chu kpc98c at xxx.UK
Tue Apr 4 02:55:14 BST 2000

Hi,

Sorry for the lame subject line.. my brain is numb at the moment

Not much to write about I'm fraid.. apart from I just listened
to My Wondering days are over and it's bluddy grate! (B&S content)

Like a few others in the list I've been having some weird dreams
recently.. can't remember many of them but one was them was like
this..

There was this guy busking on the street by playing guitar, he
was doing the stairway to heaven solo and was absolutely brilliant
at it, and he went on playing for ages, playing so hard his fingers
almost fell off but no one paid him any money.

Instead, the people on the street were all around this other guy
also busking, he busked by pressing the play button on his decks
and some dance tune come up... and everyone paid him loads of
money and said respect to the man and everything..

well, that was it actually, sorry it wasn't really that exciting
and has no sexual innuendos in it :-(.. (sound of moans of disappointment
from the crowd) oh alright, how about, everyone in the audience paid
the dance guy 69 quid, there.

sorry, again, for the crappy post next time I promise I'm gonna write
something so good that you'd like to read it rather than drinking Red
Bull.

littlebelle said..
>>i could tell you all a joke, but all the ones i know
are rude<<

<homer simpson voice> hmm.. rude joke.. </hsv>  any other ruud boys
and girls on this list so we can force lil'bel' to offend the tweekidz
with an extra rude joke?

Nik said...
>>the tape tree thing is a good idea, go for it!
Biros and lollipops also rule.  They're both great for
bored people.  Lollipops are better though, they taste
nicer.<<

I agree!  But I wouldn't like to join the lollipops tree
cos that sounds pretty unhygenic... but a tree that grows
lollipops would be wicked.

I really will stop now! Bye :-)))))))))))))

Ken