Sinister: I'm Free!

Alex Burton alexburton36 at xxx.com
Tue Apr 4 12:00:07 BST 2000

Batten down the hatches, lock up yer daughters and barricade the doors as
I've finally been deemed compos mentis enough to leave the mental
institution known as The Nursery and join the (hopefully) more stable home
of people who frequent the sinster list.

This is the obligatory first message to Sinsiter which will no doubt bore
everyone to tears. I tried to join about half a year ago but got bored with
all  the messages but now I'm determined to keep up and I already have my
own favourite posters -- feegrr, where have you been? It's alright I know
about you and Mr Payne but that's it for you and The Smiths, you aren't
allowed to like them once you've found the lurve of yer life (ooh,
controversial, but don't be too harsh as I'm new and I want to feel wanted,
okay?)

New B+S album has The Wrong Girl on it which should be worth it and can't
wait to hear the new single and see them tour. The new Doves album is as
good as all the media twonks say it is. Everyone should watch Jam on
Thursday, C4 10.30; it'll warp yer mind. Oh and I'm gonna buy Boxing Hefner
on Monday even though I've already heard it from a friend who had a promo.
Why oh why oh why did they cancel the Manchester gig with the Violent
Femmes?!?!

That's it I'l curtail my message now as you're all falling asleep and I have
a 5,000 word essay to do for tomorrow and I haven't even started it.

Au revoir and keep on!

Mr Tragedy