Sinister: 2nd shortest post ever

Mark Casarotto Mark at xxx.com
Tue Apr 4 14:29:24 BST 2000

Hi Sinister.

I don't have much to say today (other than that me and Miss Vicky are off to
Venice tomorrow!), but I have a request. Can someone tell me which Rainer
Maria and which Tompaulin music I should buy via an internet retailer,
bearing in mind Amazon's never heard of Tompaulin, and Rainer Maria are a
mystery to me. Thanks!

Crackers xxx

The contents of this e mail from HIT Entertainment PLC are
confidential and intended for the addressee only.  If you are not
the intended recipient you must not copy or further distribute
this e mail; please notify us by telephone on 020 7224 1717, and
delete the e mail from your computer.

This e mail has been checked by our anti-virus system before leaving us;
we accept no responsibility for the e mail and any attachments once they
leave us.

www.hitentertainment.com

www.bobthebuilder.org