Sinister: If the kids are united, they will never be divided

Jason Andreas jasonandreas at xxx.net
Tue Apr 4 16:54:59 BST 2000

Booyakasha!

Dis is me, Ali J, talking to you, my Sinister Massive, from deepest darkest
Cumbernauld.

Okay, enough of all that.

Sweetie said:

>and on saturday
>i went to jason andreas' house and we watched true romance and listened to
>music. and i pulled out some of the hair on his fore arm coz it grows in
>silly directions. it does u know.  :)

I'm glad she didn't mention the incredible mess my room is in ;)
I feel that I must defend my forearm hair here. It doesn't grow in silly
directions at all, she's exaggerating <grin> T'was the first time I'd ever
seen True Romance, and despite the fact that it was in widescreen, I enjoyed
it immensely. First phone-box sex-scene I've ever seen too ;)
I'm meandering down to her place on Friday, so I'll be able to pull her hair
out <giggle>

>and when we were waiting at the bus stop waiting for my bus we saw a big
>STU
>=M=
>scratched into the bus stop. and thought, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. :)

I asked around Eastfield (where I live) about this, and you'll never guess
what I found out. The guy who did that is *really* called Stuart Murdoch.
Now isn't that cool ;)

"Do you think you can match my Wu-Tang sword style?"

I've been reshaping my life in many many ways lately.

I've decided that college just isn't for me - I'm fed up of all the little
middle-class fucks that wander around looking down at everyone <grin> I
shall undoubtedly live out my days on a production-line somewhere, but hey,
at least it's money <grin>

See y'all soooooooooooooooon :)

--Jason Andreas

Silent whispers in my head,