Sinister: Downright List Abuse: Paris Nightlife

Ian McKinney the_gibber at xxx.com
Tue Apr 4 21:32:43 BST 2000

Hello everybody,
I don't mean to gloat, but my girlfriend and I are going to Paris on a wee
holiday next week and I was wondering if any french listees or those
familiar with the city could point us in the direction of any groovy
rock/indie clubs? We don't want to be stuck in the hotel at night.

Thank you and goodbye,
Ian.

Mother Honey - I apologise for this downright list abuse. please don't spank
me.