Sinister: festival knickers

Victoria Adam scorn-pie at xxx.uk
Tue Apr 4 22:48:12 BST 2000

Hello all,

 Now that I've freed my hand from the art project and table that 'somehow'
got
welded together...

 All you off to the ATP remember your festival knickers, to misquote my mum.
Mine have a 'handy'
pocket sewn in where I can safely keep money etc. It just means you have to
trust the people you sleep with.

this, my obligatry second (woohoo) has been a long time coming as recently
i've been retyping an months worth of investigation  i managed to delete at
a the touch of a button.. sigh.
Oh shoot, I mumbled, then, ahh!  laddered my alice-in-wonderland
checked tights in the ensuing-break-everything-in-sight fit.
 Sorry to whinge and all.  As not to blantently abuse the list  I think i
should mention the late nights were made less lonesome by  repeatedly
playing IYFS, which I certainly was.

Mike said
>B&S sound sad when I'm sad and happy when I'm happy.
 which is true.  They definatly have a knack for kissing your mood better.

Mike also said fabadocious which is a word i heartily agree with.

Maybe i should patent the knickers?
 s.p.
xxx