Sinister: Downright List Abuse: Paris Nightlife

Cynthia Someone csomeone at xxx.com
Tue Apr 4 23:22:24 BST 2000

honey can spank me though!
hmm, what can i say about b&s? I really just wanted to say that spanky-wanky
bit at the top, nothing more.
some odds and ends:
1. I am wearing my soccer tuesday undies today. blue, with red trim.
how sweet is that.
2. listening to glenn gould, toccatas. he hums along with his piano playing.
odd. he's not exactly known for an excellent singing voice.
3. also listening to jim o'rourke's eureka. is that popular in these parts?
4. ask jesus. hmm. i work at ask jeeves. i think we tried to get ask jesus
but jesus wasn't available.

there's no place like home
there's no place like home
there's no place like home