Sinister: AnTiciPate

Chris Butler pants at xxx.com
Tue Apr 4 23:39:08 BST 2000

Heidi ho,

1/2 of Jinx (ie, Chris & Wen) in Milan here... we're over in london on
Thurs night for this Ear Confection/Papercuts 4 launch event (AnTiciPate at
The Betsy Trottwood pub in Farringdon London...) and it'd be cool to meet
some fellow Sinister folks. The Foxgloves are also playing with some
wonderful DJs from Strange Fruit to boot...  http://www.premonition.co.uk/atp/

what's the weather like?  it's quite rainy and cold last few days here.

chris

ps: i haven't posted much of anything here for almost 2 yrs. :(
    maybe my wandering days are over - i'm hanging up my disco shoes...

=
<jinx> http://www.skratt.net/jinx
=