Sinister: Sinister: Sinister: huh?

Adam Dobrodt adam_dbt at xxx.com
Wed Apr 5 02:21:23 BST 2000

Dear sinisterians,

So, i've kind of been flooded with mail from sinister
for about the past month and a half and only reading
bits and pieces, but now i've decided to start keeping
up with it.  and i have been.  just call me a
"born-again sinisterite."

Mike said:
"B&S sound sad when I'm sad and happy when I'm happy."

amen.

speaking of amen, i believe jason mentioned the
www.askjesus.org site.  *holds head in hands and
pleads*, What is this world coming to???
first the Moo Fang Clang names, now this.

How is everyone, eh?

I'm a bit sad about not being able to attend ATP.  I
seriously was going to fly across the ocean and
attend, but i have classes (okay, bad excuse, but they
are important right now).  i want to see sonic youth,
sfa, mogwai, and others all at the same show.  it
would be amazing.

I opened my new PET SOUNDS SESSIONS discs and popped
in the all-vocals tracks and what to my wondrous ears
did i hear?  THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SOUND EVER.  amen,
again.

here is a *HUG* to all the people who have written in
with their stories of traumatic weekends and such.

no more fiona?  :-(
thats all i have to say about that.  glad that shes
happy, though.

wow, this message is really disjointed... no
connections from one thought to another, eh?
"diamonds raining through honey" is beautiful, the
image of hag eels in rectums, is not.

i believe that owen said (if its not owen, i'm SO
sorry) something about the flaming lips album not
meeting his expectations, yet he also said he had just
bought it the day before.  it is definately an album
that GROWs on you.  it took me a few months to really
get into it, but when i did, it was grate.

anyway, (blatently bad b+s content) i am of the
persuasion that the new b+s album is going to be
wonderful.  i don't care about song titles.  morrissey
had some grate song titles, only with really crappy
songs (not to say that all morrissey songs are crap,
just some of them; and some of those bad ones also
have really good titles, which therefore finishes my
reverse argument for why the b+s song titles don't
matter).

i think thats it for this month, hmmmm?

i had more to say, but it never occurred to me,

adam d.