Sinister: Last minute ATP offer

Just Me icklela at xxx.com
Wed Apr 5 12:46:52 BST 2000

Ok guys amazing offer… a friend of mine (not on sinister) has lost his
chalet partner for ATP!
She has to work he offered me the place but I can't go. Too many bloody
essays! So if anyone out there wants to go and hasn't got a ticket yet mail
me privately before 11:30 am Thursday.

The details are:  £105 for the ticket and a little petrol money
                           Self catering chalet, bedding supplied
                          Leaving by car from Derby area at 9 am Friday
morning and returning Monday.

Hugs from a disgruntled lurker