Sinister: i'm missing you like candy

Tigerxdare at xxx.com Tigerxdare at xxx.com
Wed Apr 5 16:23:06 BST 2000

 hello everyone,

      its been awhile since i wrote to you all. so sorry about that. i just
havent had the time. but i have some free time now, and a whole day off from
old navy clothing hell store.
      i got the new travis cd. it is fabulous. now i understand why walkn
steve has been going on and on about them. they are truly amazing. i actually
saw them two week ago on 120 minutes. they had a really long interview with
them that spanned about a half hour, plus they showed their video. but what
is up with that werid mini-mohawk hair style in the video? oh my that is some
scary stuff.
      ive been listening to b&s alot lately, its like when you dont listen to
one of the cds for awhile, and then you start listening to it again, its as
if you got a brand new cd.
      so i was talking to jason and he says that he has never seen the movie
better off dead, and in fact he has never even heard of it, or say anthing.
how is this possible? dont you uk people get good american movies over there?
maybe he is just an isolated case, i certainly hope all of you are not as
deprived as he is.
      so has everyone seen high fidelity yet or what? it was fab (yet another
example of my obbsession with john cusack). and whoever it was who played
dick in the movie,. oh my gosh, he was so adorable. what i need is a sweet
shy llittle boy that that. anyway i must run. bye all.

xoxo,
           lauren*