Sinister: UK listeners: TOMORROW: "It's Illegal Man" on Radio One

The Fragrant World Of Princess Honey honey at xxx.org
Wed Apr 5 16:51:38 BST 2000

Yes I know, I know, I'm a bit of an absentee list mother at the moment,
but I'm still toddling along in the background keeping you all
"well-oiled" so to speak.  Or greased up.  Anyway, more later, but for
now just to prove that as well as bringing you the LP title and songs
before MI6 had heard about them, Sinister now brings you another
world-wide exclusive unless-you've-already-heard from Katrina at B&S
HQ: tomorrow night (Thursday) on the Evening Session on Radio 1 they're
going to be playing the single "Legal Man".  She says probably between
8-10 on the regional bit but *in all regions* so you folks at Chipping
Sodbury won't miss out.  Isn't Legal Man the one with the sitar?
Brrrrring tinkle tinkle.

Oh and the grapevine tells me that "dickslap" was yet another scribbling
from a gents loo.  Well, presumably gents.

Connection reset by peer,
Honey x