Sinister: All Tomorrows Parties - South coast ticket give-away (well, almost)

paul 'spoonbearder' sallis sillas_luap at xxx.com
Wed Apr 5 17:17:12 BST 2000

Sorry for this abuse folks but it does kinda' have a
Belle & Sebastian connection - Well it does if you
screw your eyes up into tight little balls + think
real hard until you can see a year into the past to
the magic that was the 1st Bowlie Weekender.

Thanks to Southampton Universities evil policy of
stopping all chemistry students from having seaside
Indie festival fun by bringing forward project
meetings + deadlines we are now a body short for our
chalet - I was going to say "human body short" but hey
he's a chemist, so of course he's not human! ;)

- So, if you can answer a big 'YES' to all the
following questions please get in touch as soon as:
1. do you have your own body? (sorry no rentals, our
insurance doesn't cover it)
2. do you like music?
3. do you have to lie horribly when a medical
practitioner asks you how many units of alcohol you
abide in a week to avoid gasps of horror?
4. do you live in/around Southampton or at a handy
place between Southampton & Camber sands?
5. do you like going on holiday?
6. do you get on with other people without feeling the
need to lash or majority spak out in any way?
7. do you like drinking Um Bungo & eating Ambrosia
Creamed Rice?
8. do you have about £100 burning a hole in your
pocket at the moment?
Oh dear, I think I just lost a shedload of you with
question 8. - you can try haggling if you want but
we'll probably just laugh in your general direction,
or flick bogeys at you, or something even meaner than
that!!!

If anyone's still interested (bluddy weirdo's) this
should scare you off for good:
Who's going: me (paul), andy#1 + andy#2.
How: driving from Southampton.
when: Friday morning (hangovers allowing).
Who to contact: I have limited Internet access so
you're best bet is to drop a note to andy#1 on:
- "aextance at tripos.com" (work)
- "andye at happychopper.co.uk" (home)
(better send to both, just to be sure)

Hope to see some of you kids at the weekend. Hell, I
might even try and talk to some of you this year!!!
(the horror, the horror!)

hugs + raspberry slushpuppies (especially to everyone
who couldn't come to ATP - be brave little ones and
remember All Tomorrows Parties invariably leads to
Heroin, so you're probably better off where you are),
paul.

"We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking
at the stars."