Sinister: the sun is so warm when you're happy........

amy_jackson0 amy_jackson0 at xxx.uk
Wed Apr 5 18:44:20 BST 2000

hello my dear sinister friends.....
well, i am now a very happy bunny.  no more depressing posts for me, uh-uh,
i am gonna be a little ray of sunshine amongst you all!!  don't ask me how
thin change occured, i didn't go to school today so i spent most of today in
my bed thinking, and i have decided that life is too short to worry about
whether certain people like me or whether i'll do well in exams or anything,
because they aren't so important, in the big picture....i've got lots of
friends not in school who think i am lovely, i think i'm quite intelligent,
but not a genius or anything, but i know enough about what i feel is
important, and that is good enough for me!!

i can't wait to hear legal man tomorrow night, i think it's gonna be
good........lets just hope that if it does have sitar in it, it's not a
massive overload....less is more after all.....

ooh, i am full of the joys of spring!!!!!

well, on that rather excitable and happy note, i'll be off, i'm gonna
dancing among the clouds and sing on top of a hill at the top of my
voice......

love and lollipops,
littlebelleXXX  :o)