Sinister: i'm missing you like candy

Walkn10 at xxx.com Walkn10 at xxx.com
Wed Apr 5 18:52:39 BST 2000

Lauren said...

<< i got the new travis cd. it is fabulous. now i understand why walkn
 steve has been going on and on about them. >>

I think that was another one of Sinister's many Steves because, while I like
Travis, I don't have the album.  I really wish I had said that, but I didn't.
 Feel free to attribute any other witty/brilliant things to me and I'll be
alot less honest...really good to see Lauren's name back in the in-box.
I heard Stevie Jackson is to be on a forthcoming compilation entitled
"Caroline Now!  A Tribute to Brian Wilson and the Beach Boys."  No mention of
what song he's doing, but the concept behind the album is that the bands are
to choose more esoteric and lesser-known songs.  Given that the Beach Boys
released 20 odd albums and had only a dozen or so Top 20 songs, that leaves
alot of fucking tunes to choose from.  I'm predicting he'll do something
mid-60s, as opposed to the later drivel that Mike Love wrote...maybe
something off "Beach Boys Today!"  I'm not sure when it comes out and I
haven't seen a complete list of the bands that will be on it, but it should
be pretty ace.
I got my Flaming Lips/Looper ticket for the Baltimore show, so I'm pretty
stoked.  Its at a much smaller venue than the last time I saw Looper so I'm
wondering how they'll pull off the visual aids and such.  Are they still
doing that for this tour?
Having a fluid build-up in your knee really sucks...FYI

Orville Redenbacher

"If you ever drop your keys in molten lava...forget it man, they're gone"

-Jack Handey