Sinister: Ooh, I feel all wanted and stuff...

Mike smiley at xxx.uk
Wed Apr 5 19:02:51 BST 2000

Hullo,

Argh! Can't. Cope. With. People. Agreeing. With. Me. In. Such. Large.
Numbers. NURSE!!

Right, that's better.

Some thoughts:

Exams are a very bad thing, as is Computing coursework. You're all very
naughty for making me write this when I should be revising or programming or
something.

My job is worse than exams. Since starting I have phoned up over 10,000
people (early calculations suggested 60,000, but I was being thick) and said
the same thing to all of them. Unless they were nasty, in which case I would
have hung up and muttered fck ff. I alleiviate boredom by playing computer
Solitaire and abusing the database to look up the addresses and phone
numbers of famous people (did you know there are 26 Isobel Campbells in
Glasgow?).

Do Internet music peeps deliberately not send me my CDs for months?

As promised this post is irrelevant and rather short too..

Love,
Mike
smiley at rebelmonkey.freeserve.co.uk
http://www.rebelmonkey.freeserve.co.uk