Sinister: super-huge list abuse, cos i don't even have tickets to atp!!!!!!! SELL ME SOME!!!

Nik Ovenden nik_ovenden at xxx.com
Wed Apr 5 21:53:08 BST 2000

HELP ME!!!!
It's now 1.5 days till the all tomorrow's and i still
dont have tickets.
To all you people out there with half filled chalets,
i'm your man!!!
Any number from 3-6 places (maybe 2, but i would feel
a tinge guilty) i can fill, i am desperate!!! £110 per
ticket will be paid in full upon arrival at the site
(as long as we get the forms + tickets)
I am desperate! You will find this on all the message
boards around - if it applies to you, PLEASE don't
ignore it!
Email me up until 10am thursday morning, after that
CALL ME till 1.30pm that day on (01934) 844695.
PLEASE help, you'd make my (and up to 5 others) lives.
Thanks again,
Nik Ovenden
PS our bands range from super furries --alfie -
delgados - mogwai - arab strap.  Think about it.
50 lagers to the person who fills our boots too.
PPS i bet i get nurseried for this - sorry honey!! xxx