Sinister: Twins frighten me.

MyMomSays at xxx.com MyMomSays at xxx.com
Thu Apr 6 16:31:45 BST 2000

Sinister-lovelies:
    This is my official first post. I've jumped the gun a few times, trying
to post and seeing if maybe it might happen, you know, slip through the
system somehow--but.. no such luck.
    I'm a twenty year old college student (although I don't feel like one. I
feel like a garden snail. Involuntary muscle, etc. etc.) and much to my
disappointment I am not suffering from chronic fatigue syndrome so I no
longer have an excuse to sit on my ass all day working on this same
short-story that is haunting me. I had bad dreams about it last night. Why is
it so important? It isn't.  That's the problem.
    I love the title of the new B&S album. Although, for some reason, twins
frighten me to death. It's nothing personal.. I wasn't, like, attacked by
viscious twins wielding shovels in my youth or anything--just the concept of
two beings springing from one egg gives me the heebie-jeebies. Anyway, I'm
probably making you twins out there fuming with anger. Forgive me?
    I live in a sickeningly small town in Colorado, USA. I want the new
Hefner album but I will have to drive fifty miles this weekend to purchase
it. Is it worth it? Hmm.
    Here's the second most interesting thing I've heard as of late:
    After Sylvia Plath died, Ted Hughes immediately remarried.  Two years
later, his new wife killed herself the exact same way Sylvia did (Oven, head,
etc. etc.)
    Creepy.
    Anyway. Write me e-mail.
Inanimately Yours,