Sinister: From nursery with angst...

Lardot Janne RL janne.lardot at radiolinja.fi
Thu Apr 6 18:00:00 BST 2000

hello sinister. how are you?

finally... a voice.

i've been dying to tell you all something. last week i fell in love. and in a
silly and roundabout way b&s had a part to play in it. i won't bore you with
the details though... you can read them when my diaries are published. some day.

anyway. i love reading your posts, and wish i'd joined ages ago...

hmm, i hate writing e-mail at work. it's just too difficult to concentrate on
anything, especially work. it's warm and lovely outside, and i'm shackled to my
stupid desk and my evil computer. i should be outside, running against the wind,
carefree and innocent. well, not that innocent actually. still...

maybe i should quit my job, and start a career as a professional student or
something. i hate working in an office. i don't mind the monotonous work, or
the clueless management or the systematic stifling of all creativity, but...
what really pisses me off are the people i have to endure every day. with over
60 people in the same department, you're bound to get tired with the same faces,
and the same office gossip, and the same voices, every-single-day. oh well.
it's not always that bad, though. like the evenings... they're nice. like when
just about everyone else has gone home or whereever, and it's just me and my
stereo, and the sinister list here...

so. i guess i should stop whining, and introduce myself. i'm Janne. that's it.
oh, and i'm from finland, surely the un-twee-est place in the universe...

i toyed with the idea of flying over to UK to catch the ATP, and meet a few
mates and relatives, but the evil corporation i slave for wouldn't give me even
a few days off... just as well, i guess, 'cos the flights and stuff would have
cost a fortune anyway... and i've blown most of my cash on books and cd:s, and
vodka and red bull... just bought the all seeing i and mercury rev albums this
morning, along with a few books, and so i'm well and truly strapped 'til next
payday...

oh yeah, and if someone's looking for something fantastic to read and/or hear,
you should check out John Fowles's "The Magus" and any music by Black Box
Recorder and Booth And The Bad Angel.

thats my 15 mins in the sinister limelight, i guess. one last thing though,
Jules, love your black fox fables, and look forward to reading more of them..

hugs and kisses to everyone,

- j a n n e x x -