Sinister: Deep Now In The Fryer

Jason Andreas jasonandreas at xxx.net
Thu Apr 6 17:04:40 BST 2000

Hello Sinister Massive.

Well, someone is very guilty of "Making Jason's Day" by giving him a list
crush. Come on now, don't be shy, who are you? Jason is talking about
himself in the third person because he's having a Julius Caesar power trip
<grins>

Okay, on to business.

In case I miss it, I hope that a fair few of you are taping Legal Man
tonight. Coo, B+S content, fancy that <grin> Seriously though, I'm really
interested to hear what the nu-twee sound is :) Sitars are not required.

My stint as a witness in a murder trial is now over, and I must admit that
it's been a really stressful experience. The jury decides tomorrow. I'm all
edgy until I know what the verdict is <grin> I've experienced a hell of a
lot in my short 18-odd years of life. It's not enough though, I still need
love, kisses and sex, <grin> doesn't everyone?

I got my stereo back today (it was away getting repaired) and I was
monumentally pleased about it :) I missed the little guy. Now I can play my
Ooberman MD again (thanks Sweetie).

German History is the most boring subject ever. <--- Jason's expert opinion.

Only two people have taken up on my offer for some councilling. Come on,
folks, you're all neurotic, speak to me <grin>

Nick Hornby books/films/other are rubbish, sorry.

--Jason Andreas

Silent whispers in my head,
Never heard but always said.

ICQ: 45821217