Sinister: Goodbye

GRAEME JOHN ANDERSON gjanderson at xxx.co
Sun Apr 2 22:47:14 BST 2000

It is with sadness (and due to not having enough time in my day to do
everything), that I've decided to make the sacrifice and unsubscribe from
the list for some time.

I've certainly not been the most active of posters in my 6th months here in
Sinisterville, but I've read your posts with interests, warmed to those who
were fresh out of the nursery and those who have been around for years.

I've enjoyed the time spent but sadly 'All good things never last', so
farewell and good luck to you all. Enjoy the new album and the concerts/
clubs. I'll still be buying their material as long as I'm enjoying it, so
they aren't losing a fan (yet!!)

Bye for now

Graeme

(If anyone wishes to send me a private email - occasionally - about
happenings etc, then please feel welcome. Who knows, you may even get a
reply!!)