Sinister: regal nan - the queen mum?

Kenneth P Y Chu kpc98c at xxx.UK
Fri Apr 7 02:27:39 BST 2000

Just heard legal man earlier and absolutely loved it, best song I've
ever heard with an electric sitar (look the fact that I've only heard
one song with an e.s. has nothing to do with it), wow and it's a
grower as well so I'm just gonna love it more and more!

Did anyway spot the delibrate error when the guy said it's a single
from the FYHCYWLAP album???

Catherine said..
>>He told me I was abusing my tie and my uniform...Today I have to see
him to collect my bage....mmmm I hope he isn't there...<<

What a moke!  I reckon we should all e-mail the principal 1237 e-mails
all demanding confiscation on their ties and school uniforms because
they're abusing the belle and sebastian badge :-(((  not a happy chappy
here.

Totally unrelated note now.. any outside chance of there being any
sinister jugglers on this list??  If so anyone going to the British
 convention this year therefore a chance for me too see some sinisterines
in person?? (I don't have a badge yet to turn upside down though).  Or
do I have to wait for glastonbury..

Happy two weeks before Easter and hugs and redbulls.
Ken
Take Judy, with her bow and arrow, she's a mastermind
Too frumpy for the teenage population of her time
Car coat, she has a quilted jacket with a hood if it rains
Big pockets for the pharmaceuticals she takes to fix her brain.
- Belle & Sebastian