Sinister: thought you'd got rid of me, huh?

fiona mbbx9ff2 at xxx.uk
Fri Apr 7 15:45:42 BST 2000

the stoopid pooter won't let me unsubscribe, so i suppose i'll just
linger around these parts for a while and i'll have to do a lot of
deleting when i get back to uni, so i apologise in advance.

  went to the aforementioned gybe gig in manchester, agreed planet k
is a rubbish place to have a gig particularly when the band are
playing such bleak soundscapes, and everytime i've been they've
claimed the pumps don't work so they can only sell bottles, i'm
beginning to think it's a lie. but in its defence it does make a good
club venue.
  (how to alienate everyone outside the area you live in one easy
lesson)

  i didn't get to hear legal man last night so don't tell me what it
sounds like.... la la la la i can't hear you *fiona sticks fingers in
her ears

  people keep talking about this weekend, i didn't realise that my
going home was such a big event for everyone. or is there something
else happening? [joke] but, no it won't be as good as bowlie mainly
because i won't be there, but i hope you all have a good time and i
want full reports of all the smutty goings on when you get back.

  once again, i'm sure i had lots to tell you, but as ever its
slipped my mind, so i'll keep it (mercifully) brief for today.

   love, jaffa cakes and easter eggs to you all,

                                              fiona

in celebration of the world's gratest (sic) soft drink and its
unusual capacity to make vodka taste fantastic, join my club

http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/worldofirnbru

go on, make me feel wanted