Sinister: Salamanca bound....

Ken Seto kseto at xxx.com
Fri Apr 7 19:42:25 BST 2000

Hello folks,

 I'm heading to Salamanca, Spain for two weeks of
Spanish language courses and general merriment at
the end of April.  I'll be there from April 22 to May 7 or so.

 Just wondering if any of you charming people are in that
area..(or even in Madrid).  I'd like to meet up, even if it's just
long enough for you to point me to the best tapas restaurants! :-)

 On another note... still deciding if I should pick up the LLPJ boxed set
since I already have DOW and 369SOL.  ugh.

BTW, Where did you guys hear the new single?  Is it on the 'net anywhere?

-Ken