Sinister: Introducing myself & Q

Yuka Nakajima dolphin-y at xxx.jp
Sat Apr 8 15:53:35 BST 2000

Hiya all.
My name is Yuka and I live in the suburbs of Tokyo.
I was an editor/technical translator of telecommunication till
March and am looking for a new job now.

To be honest, my first impression of B&S was "too weak" and
nothing stirred my heart actually. But the older I got, the sweeter,
greater, and cooler their sound became for me.  Now I curse myself
for not being born in the UK cos I've never seen their concerts.
I'm dying to see their show in Japan...I don't know if they like my
country or not though.

My fav bands other than B&S are: Trash Can Sinatras/Teenage
Fanclub/Gomez/Squeeze/Charlatans/Ride/Guided By Voices
Chapterhouse/New Order/A Flock Of Seagulls/Jools Holland
Orange Juice/Yo La Tengo/Travis/Big Country/Swervedriver.

My fav author is James Herriot by the way.

Lastly, I'd like to ask you listees from Scotland:
Why is Scotland called "the land of cakes?"

Cheers,
Yuka

Yuka Nakajima
dolphin-y at mb.neweb.ne.jp
jellyfish71 at yahoo.co.jp

Life is like a dog-sled team.
If you ain't the lead dog the scenery never changes.