Sinister: How Pavement are seriously yum

nessa nessa_fmjod at xxx.com
Sat Apr 8 23:30:12 BST 2000

Katy sez

>Anyway what I'm more excited by is that I've just made a really good
>compilation tape of Pavement, who are
>my other favourite band alongside Belle & Sebastian. I apologise if a
>Pavement mix tape sounds
>like sacrilege to some people, but if there's anyone who hasn't heard this
>wonderful band and would like to then just ask me for a copy.
>
>I think it's healthy to put music above personal relationships.

Yes, and its even better to let them influence them. Or maybe it isn't. that might end in disaster and possibly rude sex where stephen malkmus's lyrics are concerned *fame throwa? ratteled by the rush?*. but thats business for the low down and dirty pavement list. we are clean here *don't ask me, I'm an agent* - *I'm not really a gary numan fan though*

hey, try not to worry about it too much. I know that sounds terrible... sorry I'm totally useless. I'll shut up in a minute.

this is my first e mail to this list. I've been lurking but felt inspired to speak. hi.

What is the point of wisdom teeth? how do they suddenly convey wisdom? was it like when you see wise old people in bad hammer horror they have no teeth? except the back ones? thats why they're wisdom teeth? or to console yourself because you've reached 18 and even if you're still thick you must be wise because you're growing another set of teeth? anyway, all I know is that my jaw is like murder. yuck.

nessa
XXXX