Sinister: One fine day in the middle of the night, two dead men got up to fight...

JENOWL22 at xxx.com JENOWL22 at xxx.com
Sun Apr 9 15:17:01 BST 2000

Hewwo,

Woo, I had the strangest dream about sinister last night, I dreamed that
everyone on the entire list was having a meet up and it was on the Isle of
Skye. And Erica, David Strange, Topher and me were sharing a car, which Erica
was driving, and it had a big smiley face on it. So we all got to the meet
up, which was being held on a big giant double decker bus, and everyone
started asking questions about who had organized the meet up, but no one
seemed to know. So we thought this was a bit odd, and we discovered that it
was in fact an evil plot by an extremist religious group to kidknap us all
and make us do magic (because it was a dream and we could all do magic in
dreams). So we were trying to magic ourselves out of the bus, but it wasn't
working. Then Isobel and Stuart flew there on giant giraffes, and picked up
the bus and carried it to a big field, where we all had a smashing picnic and
played football, and made daisy chains.

And I was a bit disapointed when I woke up and found that it wasn't real, and
that belle and sebastian fans couldn't really do magic.

Idle Berry had a grate idea about a B&S sticker album, and I seriously think
that we should all petition Jeepster about it until they give in. I'm really
not joking about this.

Also, I really liked Mikey's story, and I don't know why there was a warning
up the top, because it was really sweet and nice.

I think David Strange mentioned Melody Pops, which is interesting, because
I'm thinking of writing a book on Melody Pops, called "Blow Me Baby- The
Definitive Guide to Melody Pops" with a big smiling cartoon melody pop on the
front cover, and having tips on how to get the best sound, how not to make it
all slebbery, and which flavours are best for which tunes. Which a little
tune index of belle and sebastian songs and how to play them, because I do
actually sit on the bus and play B&S songs on a strawberry melody pop every
day and this means I get expert status. I'll just shut up now.

HMV are selling all the Smiths albums for 6 quid. This is quite good, but I
still have no means of earning money, since I got chucked off my busking
patch by an irate shopkeeper.

Yesterday, me and my mum went all the way down to newcastle, to sit in
McDonalds and come back up again. Then get done for speeding, somewhere
around Berwick.

I did a really bad thing and laughed when someone got expelled. But it's so
good, from my point of view.

Mr Tragedy asked, in his typically tactful (ooh, alliteration) way:
"Is the Sinister list officially full of 'twee fieldmice bastards' as
someone described it?"
And yes I think so. Either that or I just don't get most of the innuendo
banged about here.

I hope everyone who is at ATP is having a lovely time.

I missed legal man.

Hugs,
Jen