Sinister: Squeals with delight!

MyMomSays at xxx.com MyMomSays at xxx.com
Sun Apr 9 17:30:39 BST 2000

Lovebugs.

Hi.  Well, at the last minute yesterday I was whisked off to Denver, Colorado
to go record shopping.  I don't know about the rest of you, but my income is
pretty low due to those taxes and all. I ended up only buying the new
Trembling Blue Stars album and after bringing it home, having a friend try
and negate my purchase by remarking (in a sad, monotone voice):
"Oh. Prepare to be disappointed."
I am listening to it right now, however, and I am liking it so far.
I just tried to post my picture on the photo gallery. I'm not sure if I did
it right.
    Here is something funny:
I live in Colorado, middle of nowhere-ville, right? Full of cowboys and gang
bangers, minivans and those bad bangs-hairsprayed-straight-vertical
hairstyles. I have four close friends (all girls) who are always lamenting
the sorry fact that there aren't many of "that sort" of people here.
    So we were in Denver yesterday.  Everytime we see a boy with thick
glasses, the three of them squeal in delight like they just spotted a
mystical unicorn (haha).
    It's really funny.
    Has anyone ever read any fiction by Gary Lutz? He's my absolute favorite
and a devout Belle and Sebastian fan. Look for his book at outlet book stores
everywhere!
Drinking-Orange-Juicely Yours,
Mandee L.
Hah. Has anyone seen "Guinevere" yet with Sarah Polley?