Sinister: legal shenanigans

Paul Arathoon paularathoon at xxx.com
Sun Apr 9 19:27:56 BST 2000

Hi evryone
having listened to Legal Man a good 20 times since friday I have come to the
conclusion it's really really good. i didn't think that it sounded like them
at all at first but now I realise it does- it fits right in. I can see why
it probably wouldn't work as an  album track and Winter Wooskie is a
fantastic track to have as a B-side anyway.
The lyrics to Legal Man are nicely witty too...

right I am off to see Elastica. I hope they play all the old good stuff...

    Check the contract and speak to my attorney
Paul