Sinister: Me, myself and I

Alexander Bartilson alexander.bartilson at xxx.com
Sun Apr 9 20:23:42 BST 2000

Hi,
Ok, great, have been out of the nursery for a while now, without knowing it. Great.
So, this is where I tell you some things about myself.
Well, am 18 years old and I live in Sweden.

Moving on to my musical taste...I like many different genres including electronic music as well as indie-pop.
I've been spellbound by Belle & Sebastian ever since I bought Tigermilk which was about 6 months ago I think.
I also think Kraftwerk rocks heavy... Among others...

18 years old in Sweden means I'm graduating from the equivalence to upper secondary school (it said so in my dictionary). Anyway, in Sweden we first have 9 years of compulsory school and then we have 3 years of gymnasium (it's the Swedish word for it). I'm graduating from the latter one in June. That's going to be great. It's really been some tough 3 years. Not that it's university or anything but it's tough anyway, you have so many courses about all kinds of different things, of which half of them I don't know when I'm going to use the knowledge I've gained.

After that I think I'll be taking one year off. Just doing nothing. Nothing studishy anyway (I know that's not a word).

Saw a concert with Ron Sexsmith yesterday. Boy, was that great. He just stood there, alone, with his guitar, delivering beautiful songs. Ahh...

Well, that's about everything for my first contribution to this list. Contribution or your loss of time, take a pick...

///Alexander