Sinister: all those atp shenanigans, and i'm not there....*sob*

amy_jackson0 amy_jackson0 at xxx.uk
Sun Apr 9 20:28:42 BST 2000

20:19, sunday 9th april

hidelyho everyone, how are you all?

i'm not too bad actually, considering my recent rather over-emotional
behaviour in jeepster chat.......apologies to peter panic, linn, and colin
the hare, also to bluemorning and the sad witch......i have no idea if you
are all on the sinister list, but i will apologise, just in case.........
for all of you who don't know what i am on about, it is all b&s boy's
fault!!!!  *ahem*

well, i came to the conclusion today that i love being a b&s fan a lot.
possibly even more than i love b&s, which is a GRATE amount.......this is
not to say that i love b&s any less than before, i love them more so
even.........oh this is confusing.....what i am trying to say is that i love
this wee community, all the posts etc and i think you are all
fantastic.....any spare list crush votes can come my way anytime!!!  *blush*

it has been an eventful week, i stayed off school from wednesday onwards
because i was ill.  well, i had the cold, does that count??  so i listened
to b&s far more than is healthy and i have now decided that wee richard
looks a lot like a builder that lives near me.  well, i've never seen them
together, so maybe richard has a sideline as a brickie??  we need to be
told.  if i hear his hammering rhythm bears an uncanny resemblance to the
drums in "like dylan in the movies"  it's certain........does that mean that
the others have sideline jobs?  is mick moonlighting as a graffiti artist in
glasgow?  does sarah spend her spare time as a sales assistant in b&q??  is
isobel really doing it for businessmen on the piano in a japanese
restaurant??!!!!!  this is getting silly now.......

as for signing a petition for a b&s sticker book, then put my name down,
imagine, buying the stickers for 30p a pack in the newsies, saving up all my
hard earned pocket money for the album and then finding that ALL THE
STICKERS ARE DUPLICATES!!!!!  THERE IS ONLY SO MANY STICKERS OF CHRIS GEDDES
I CAN TAKE!!!!!!!! (and i don't think a sticker big enough can fit his
flares on......)  I SAVED ALL MY MONEY FOR THESE STICKERS!!!!!
AAAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!    sorry, i have had bad experiences with sticker
albums in the past, i never ever completed my USA 94 scotland world cup
squad album......too many stickers of Ally McCoist...........

i am happy though, because i have just found out that my beloved aberdeen fc
have beaten hibs, which means they are in the final of the tennants scottish
cup against rangers and they will be in europe next season!!!!!!!!!!!!!  oh,
small things please small minds!!

well, i have written far more than i was going to, so i shall love you and
leave you, but i will return before my sojourn to liverpool next
saturday........  :o)
adios,
littlebelleXXXXXXXXXXX(she does exactly what she says on the tin)