Sinister: "did you have to get me three turkish delights ?"

Denise Power dee at xxx.ie
Sun Apr 9 23:42:20 BST 2000

My subject line is exactly what i said to my sisters boyfriend who works
in a chocolate factory adn knows how much we love chocolate. However due
to the fact that I was feeling rather poorly today which is why my jam
jams have not slid off my leg at all today ensured that I posed this rude
question to him. Nut its okay. Cause he took the piss out of me for loudly
whistling the theme song of Glenroe when I thougth no on e was litening.
I'm just thinking that what with tweeability being so overrated as it
is on this list about the things one could do to counter such desperately
pallid dispositions.
Aussie rules football.I discovered it today as i lounged in front of the
TV, the rules are there are no rules.
Now don't get me wrong. I HATE sport. When people i used to work with
would nip off to catch the masters, I'd ask was that car racing and they'd
snigger. I once in trying to impress a boy who supported Liverpool said,
Oh yeah (Iprobably had my hand on my hips, you know that casual stance) he
scored it by a hat trick. The very unimpressed boy decuided at that moment
that I was a female version of IAN Beale and he never spoke to me again.
But Australian footy ; strueth, its excellent.
First of all , everyone qualifies. I think the teams have uneven amounts
of people.
Secondly, its a circular pitch. How cool is that. Thats like a running
track with the bit thats taken out, put back in.
Thirdly, there noinjury time because you see how badly injured they get
and they have to continue, like the Greeks and the trojans in the iliad.
Homer didn't believe in injury time and either do the Australians. There
is no irritating stats popping up on the screen such as "27% of the pitch
was used in todays match" like what featured prominently in Wimbelton.
0h oh the computer is doing that thing agian, its gonna crash, I better
get outtie, pretty quickly. Oh I've got an interview with Isabelle from
the vicious waves fame  for the
paper, isn;t that insane ? the band who dont do interviews, letting me do
one.

I wont get to meet them or anything, they are much to shy for that, but
I'll get to ring them and be put on hold and have someone at the switch
dialling the secret extension numbers while I ask my questions and be
asked to repeat them because

I'll beb ound to rush them and rush all the words into one another. So has
anyone got any specific questions they would like me to ask ?

 ______________________

no ? well good , I only said that thing about the
interview because I realised how bad this post was and
had to dash in a pipnch of B_S content even if it was a
lie, it was exciting,

i think most of the peoples dreams are total
fabrications and that even some of the peoples stories
are completely untrue.

Take that caroline one for instance, preteding she went
to edinburgh for the weekend. The truth is she didn;t go
at all. she just wanted to tell lies to make friends.
People like her make me sick.

well okay that was another lie, why can;t I stop ? if must have been
thoseferrero raffaello which TOny got me ? God, they rush right through
you, did you know that ?

okay, I'm sorry for telling lies. But sometimes lies are better than the
truth. youse, i actually just needed a platform to practice from, because
I made the mistake of assocaiting truth with easy carefree lifestyle and
soon enough I'm going to be in deep water for my fling with truth.
So practicing lies, will help me obtain an easy carfree lifestyle, by
pretending that truth is fake and whats fake is true. Of couse if I just
told lies in the first place, I wouldn't be inthis mess, actually if i
didn;t do the things which necessitiated me having to tell the truth and
then lies, I'd be fine, but then ththis post would have only been about
aussie football and in fairness , who wants that ?

 __________________
Disclaimer : the information which is obtained through a quiet perusal of
these emails should be absorbed by osmosis. Allow one to two
years for the genius of each and every intentional spelling mistake and
grammtical error to sink in for maximum effect. Recognising that Denise
sometimes embellishes stories and leans towards outright lies is important
for your own acumen of the holistic elements of the emails. Should your
knee get itchy whilst you read emails from Denise, she is completely
unresponsible unless of course, she happens to be tickling your knee. Then
it is right and proper to stick something smaller than your elbow into her
ear with the sole purpose to hurt her. That'll teach her.